The HT-75 Iron Roughneck is a hydraulic torque wrench capable of making and breaking connections up to 100,000 ft./lbs. with an operational range of 2 7/8” to 8 1/2”. The HT-75 is able to generate make up torque to 75,000 ft./lbs. and break-out torque to 100,000 ft./lbs. and is offered with two sets of jaw sizes, Slim Line and Standard. Slim Line jaw sets are designed for tubular ranges of 2 7/8” to 5” and Standard jaw sets are designed for tubular ranges of 5 1/2” to 8 1/2”.
The HT-75 Iron Roughneck is a hydraulic torque wrench that is designed for safety optimization and ease of use. It incorporates a minimal footprint, an extensive pipe range and can be operated in fully or semi-automatic modes.
It is an economical and reliable option to other iron roughnecks on the market. It mounts in a sliding rail system for super single rigs or on a hydraulically operated positioning arm that enables the driller complete horizontal and vertical control. It can be controlled via the drillers console or through a stand-alone remote panel and can be fitted with a pipe spinner.
The Benefits of Using a HT-75 Iron Roughneck
- Automated operations expedite connection time, saving money while leading to process simplification and faster operations
- Most Durable tool in the industry, leading to less downtime
- Economical compared to the competition
- Controlled torque, which helps extend the life of the tubulars
- Able to break out damaged or seized connections
- Less exposure to injury for rig personnel